Sunday, November 02, 2008

FIRE RIPS THROUGH SAN RAMON CONDO.
Photobucket
At around 1am yesterday morning, a fire broke out in a third floor condominium near Club Sport in San Ramon. Although the 911 call was received shortly after the fire started and fire fighters arrived on the scene five minutes later, both third floor units here destroyed. Resident Eric Matsui said that he was boiling water but turned on the wrong burner and melted a plastic cutting board that was sitting on the stove top.


Thankfully that story is not true. My house is not gone but I did melt a cutting board on my stove last night. Not one of my finest moments but thanks to my cat-like reflexes I was able to disconnect both of my fire detectors before they went off! The only thing I'm worried about is the amount of melted plastic smoke that I inhaled. I've had this raging headache ever since the smoke died down and I keep hearing the chorus to "Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something, in the background. Which is weird because I'm listening to my I-Pod right now. So I'm basically listening to the Weezer remix of a nineties one hit wonder. I hope I'm okay. . . Maybe all I need is a nappppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppppppppppp

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you there that time @ LaScalla where those two DB's kept playing "Breakfast At Tiffany's"?

5:27 PM  
Blogger eric said...

Hell yeah I was there!

2:14 AM  
Blogger Kartiki Washington said...

Asked by me.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home